Patrice Thompson, EA MBA

I prepare US income tax returns for individuals and businesses, including sole-proprietorships, partnerships, and S or C corporations, and can prepare any state or local income tax return you need.

I specialize in returns for expatriates and business owners. My tax practice is located in central Pennsylvania.

  • Enrolled Agent
  • M.B.A. Penn State University
  • B.A. San Diego State University
  • PTIN and EFIN registration current with IRS
  • Member National Association of Tax Preparers

As an Enrolled Agent I am able to represent clients before the IRS for negotiations or audits and contact the IRS on a client’s behalf if needed. This designation is regulated by law and requires testing and continuing education. I have been registered with a Preparer Tax ID Number (PTIN) since 2003. I am in compliance with all rules governing enrolled agent tax preparers and complete 21 credits or more of continuing education each year during off-season.

Income Earned Overseas
I specialize in preparing returns for US citizens and residents working overseas, particularly expatriates working in combat zones. I have been preparing expatriate tax returns for the past 18 years, since my father, James Herb, retired from the US Navy and subsequently did contract work in Iraq.


Your trusted tax professional.

Contact me today to learn how I can help you!

Call Today!